top of page

Identity Documents

Required ID 

We require two forms of ID - one document from Group 1 and one document from Group 2 

Group 1 identity documents

Please select one from the list below:

  • current passport (any nationality)

  • EU national ID card (must be currently valid)

  • Biometric Residence Permit (UK)

  • current driving licence (any EEA country)

  • original birth certificate (UK)

  • adoption certificate (UK)

  • marriage/civil partnership certificate (UK)

* If non photo ID is used (eg birth certificate), you will need to provide additional photo ID

Group 2 identity documents

From the list below, please select one document issued in the last 3 months:

  • UK driving licence (if not used in Group 1)

  • credit card statement (UK)

  • bank or building society statement (UK)

  • bank or building society account opening confirmation letter (UK)

  • utility bill but not a mobile telephone bill (UK)

  • mortgage statement (UK)

  • financial statement such as ISA, pension or endowment 

  • P45 or P60 statement (UK)

  • HMRC-issued tax notification (employer-issued documents such as P60s are not acceptable)

  • Recent evidence of entitlement to benefits (including housing benefit, council tax benefit, tax credits, state pension, educational or other grant) 

For non UK citizens

We will also need to see that you have the right to work in the UK e.g. work visa, pre settlement or settlement status, citizenship etc.


Please note a valid card carrying the PASS accreditation logo (UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands) can be used as supplementary ID only

bottom of page